A healthy quinoa fried rice that is vegan, gluten free and oil free. Made with wholesome, plant based ingredients, this is a nourishing dish you can enjoy for lunch or dinner.
- 1–2 cups cooked quinoa
- 3/4 cups carrots, very finely diced
- 3/4 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/2 cup corn (frozen or fresh)
- 2–3 tbsp tamari, liquid aminos, coconut aminos or other gluten-free soy sauce alternative
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- pepper, to taste
- sesame seeds for garnish
- spring onion for garnish
- In a large pan or skillet on medium high heat, pan-fry garlic until fragrant (about 1-2 minutes).
- Add veggies, and continue to cook until veggies are bright in colour and slightly tender, about 3-5 more minutes.
- Next, add cooked quinoa, and break up any clumps with a spatula.
- Add tamari, and stir to cook until well incorporated. Taste, and add additional tamari and pepper as needed.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: mains
Keywords: quinoa fried rice, quinoa, grain free, vegan, healthy fried rice, gluten free, oil free, whole food plant based