No-bake, no food processor required cookie dough bites. Vegan, gluten-free, oil free and refined sugar free. Perfect for a healthy snack, quick pick me up, and kid friendly!
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter or cashew butter (opt for one without added oil/sugar)
- 1/4 cup fine oat flour (gluten-free)
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or other sweetener like coconut nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt
- 3 tbsp vegan chocolate chips (I usually like to use this oil-free option)
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Sift in oat flour, coconut flour and salt. Use a spatula and mix until a dough forms. Sprinkle in chocolate chips and mix to combine.
- Scoop tablespoon sized balls of dough and roll into tight balls.
When I make this recipe in the summer, it tends to end up a bit more moist, as the almond butter is more liquid at a warmer temp. So if mixture feels too moist, allow to chill in the fridge to set after rolling, or add in additional oat flour as needed.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: snacks