This page may contain affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission for products purchased through my link.
This recipe for Easy Peasy Cookie Dough Bites is for all of you out there that: Like chocolate chip cookies, but love eating the cookie dough too. Love the idea of a bite or bliss ball, but don’t have a food processor. Don’t want to use dates, like most other bliss ball recipes do. Want a baking project that requires absolutely no baking. Need a portable sweet treat that travels well to school, work, or far away lands.
I could go on here but what I’m trying to say is that these Easy Peasy Cookie Dough Bites require zero equipment, zero baking, and (almost) zero effort. They are in fact easy peasy. But wait there’s more! They are also vegan, gluten-free, oil free and made without dates! I think you could make them in a college dorm, or sans kitchen, so long as you have a large bowl to mix in.
I personally love to make a batch to have in the fridge or freezer as a quick snack. They travel well on flights, road trips, etc. and make for a great bite of energy if I need a pick me up mid-day, or something before a workout. That’s basically all I have to share about these easy peasy bites so grab your mixing bowl, toss the ingredients in, mix and get rolling! As a side note, it’s the weekend tomorrow, and you probably know by now that I love a good weekend baking project. If you’re not into baking projects, then this one’s REALLY for you. Let’s call it the no-bake weekend baking project.
Oh, and the best part is, these cookie dough bites won’t give you a tummy ache or salmonella because they’re vegan!
P.S. If you like this recipe, don’t forget to leave me a review in the comments below! I always love to hear how recipes worked out for you, and about any modifications you’ve made that work too 🙂
Easy Peasy Cookie Dough Bites (vegan, gluten-free, oil free, no dates!)
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter or cashew butter opt for one without added oil/sugar
- 1/4 cup fine oat flour gluten-free
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or other sweetener like coconut nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt
- 3 tbsp vegan chocolate chips I usually like to use this oil-free option
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Sift in oat flour, coconut flour and salt. Use a spatula and mix until a dough forms. Sprinkle in chocolate chips and mix to combine.
- Scoop tablespoon sized balls of dough and roll into tight balls.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Love & un-baking!