A quick and easy Spicy Almond Butter Noodle recipe. Vegan, gluten-free, oil free and comes together in about 10 minutes or less.
- 1 serving of rice noodles, or other noodle of choice
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter (use one without added oil/sugar)
- 1 tbsp tamari, coconut aminos or other (if using tamari, omit the sweetener below)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp date syrup or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2–3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp grated ginger or powder ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried chili flakes
- 1 tsp sesame seeds to top
- green onion to garnish
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- Prepare noodles as directed.
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients in a small bowl until emulsified. Adjust the consistency as desired by adding additional water.
- Pour sauce over noodles and toss to combine.
Keywords: almond butter, noodles, spicy, asian, main dishes, lunch, healthy, gluten free, oil free, vegan, plant based