A fun strawberry shaped cashew bliss ball made with whole food plant based ingredients. No gluten, no oil, no refined sugars and 100% vegan. This is a perfect healthy snack, sweet treat or travel-friendly bite and can also be meal-prepped in advance.
- 10–12 pitted medjool dates
- 1 cup of raw cashews
- 1/2–3/4 cup of freeze dried strawberries (add more or less for flavour intensity of your choice)
- 1/4 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 vanilla bean or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of raw cashew butter or nut butter of choice
- micro mint, basil or thyme leaves for garnish
- Add all ingredients, except for garnish into a food processor and pulse until a dough begins to form and mixture pulls away from the sides of the unit. If the mixture feels dry, add additional nut butter, and if the mixture feels too wet, add additional oats.
- Form the dough into tablespoon sized balls, or form into strawberry shapes and garnish.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: snacks
- Method: processing
Keywords: bliss balls, energy balls, strawberry shortcake, strawberry, cashew, oil free, vegan, gluten free, healthy snack, healthy dessert