A healthy and delicious granola recipe that tastes like cinnamon toast! This recipe is vegan, gluten free, oil free, refined sugar free and requires only 7 ingredients to make.
- Preheat oven to 320F while you prepare the granola.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt until smooth.
- Add rolled oats and cashews and mix with a spatula until everything is evenly coated.
- Transfer mixture onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet or nonstick baking mat and spread out evenly. The more spread out, the more evenly the granola will cook–try to avoid tall stacks of granola mixture as it will result in uneven baking.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip or toss granola and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until granola is golden brown. Mine was perfectly cooked at about 25 minutes!
- Let cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baking
Keywords: granola, breakfast, healthy breakfast, vegan, gluten free, oil free, refined sugar free, cinnamon toast, plant based