A sweet cinnamon cookie with a snap, made with healthy fats and good for you ingredients. Vegan, gluten-free, oil free and refined sugar free. Perfect for spring and kid friendly too.
- Preheat your oven to 325F.
- In a large bowl, combine maple syrup, tahini and vanilla extract in a bowl. Whisk to combine until smooth.
- Sift in oat flour, baking powder and cinnamon and use a spatula to mix.
- Mix until a dough forms. It should be moist, not sticky, and easily rollable. Add additional oat flour as needed and roll out on parchment paper.
- Roll dough about 1/4 inch in thickness and using a cookie cutter, cut out your desired shapes. Use excess edge dough and re-roll to continue until all the dough is cut.
- If desired, use the tip of a fork or chopstick to poke 2 eyes into each bear, and tuck a raw almond in between the bear’s arms.
- Bake for approximately 5-6 min, keeping in mind the cookies will firm up after baking. Keep an eye on them to make sure they do not burn and remove from oven to a cooling rack to avoid burning.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: desserts
- Method: baking
Keywords: tahini, healthy desserts, cookies, gluten free, oil free, refined sugar free, teddy grahams, cookies, vegan