A creamy, crunchy, zesty cashew broccoli salad with a miso dressing. Vegan, gluten free and delicious.
- 2 tbsp miso paste (use a soy-free miso if necessary)
- juice of 1/2 a fresh lime
- 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp cashew butter (or tahini, or similar neutral nut/seed butter)
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- water as needed
- 1–2 cups blanched broccoli
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- handful toasted cashews for garnish
- chili and sesame seeds for garnish
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil (in dressing)
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients until smooth and emulsified. Add water as needed to thin to reach desired consistency.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss broccoli, bean sprouts and quinoa with dressing until evenly coated. Use a light hand so as not to crush the quinoa. Top with cashews for garnish, and additional seeds!
- See, I told ya it was easy : )
Keywords: salad, cashew broccoli, quinoa salad, quinoa, high protein, vegan, oil free, gluten free, grain free, healthy