An allergy friendly melted snowman bark–the perfect christmas treat! Free of dairy, eggs, gluten, soy, nuts and guaranteed to melt your heart.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prep all your ingredients first and make sure they’re on hand, as you’ll need to place the accessories onto the chocolate before it hardens and cools.
- Cut your seed butter cups in half. The side that you cut open will lay flat and become the snowman hat!
- Chop white chocolate into small pieces to make melting easier.
- Use the double boiler method, by placing chocolate in a small heat safe bowl, and placing that bowl inside of a larger pot. Fill the space between the outside of the bowl + the pot with water. bring to a boil and stir as the chocolate melts until even.
- Using a spoon, make small puddle shapes with the melted white chocolate. Make the layer about as thick as a chopstick (that was a bad analogy, but go with it!).
- Place the seed butter cup hat on top, the eyes underneath, the orange sprinkle in between the eyes, three mini chips down the center as buttons and finally, two pieces of pretzel rods for arms.
- Allow to cool until fully hardened, then enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
Keywords: melted snowman bark, xmas cookies, xmas recipe, vegan, white chocolate, allergen free, allergy friendly, gluten free, soy free