Here’s a fun gift idea that’s edible, great for your vegan friends, and also your minimalist friends: Vegan DIY Cookie Jars. I’ve been sharing my holiday gift guides, but I also have a lot of friends and family members who aren’t too into material gifts, so I usually gift them baked goods instead. It’s also such a thoughtful way to gift, and is very budget friendly.cookies in a jar
vegan holiday cookiesTo make, all you need to do is pick your favourite cookie recipe, layer the dry ingredients in a jar, and include a little label with instructions + the wet ingredients needed. You can even consider including another smaller jar of wet ingredients if they’re shelf stable, like tahini and nut butter.
cookie jar2 of my favourite recipes to gift are my Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe and my Chocolate Tahini Cookie recipe–both recipes are vegan, gluten-free and oil free. I’ve included a downloadable for both of these cookie recipes, so you can print out and attach a gift tag to your cookie jars!cookie jar

???? CLICK TO DOWNLOAD COOKIE TAGS ????
or right click + save file as

Love & cookies,

Filed under: Food, Live

BY Remy • November 23, 2018

Vegan DIY Cookie Jars | Holiday Gift Idea

cookies in a jar

1. Jenna says:
    Love this!!! ❤️
  2. Charissa Wong says:
    Love how thick your cookies turned out at last☺️ It looks delicious! I’ve never baked anything for my friends or family as Christmas present. It sounds like something I’ll do this week after reading ur blog posts... thanks for that Remy!☺️
  3. Hayley says:
    Wow! Awesome gift ideas. I’m going for homemade gifts this year and was thinking of making batches of granola and essential oil infused soy wax candles! I love the idea of the cookie mix jars ????????
  4. Garkie zhu says:
    Love these DIY gifts- they are always so much more personal! ❤️????
  5. Emily says:
    Love this! What a great way to introduce others to vegan baking (people who think “it won’t taste good without bitter and eggs”!)
  6. Nusa says:
    How big was your jar (how many oz) for dry ingredients for tahini cookies? Thinking of gifting it to my mum!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

read more —>

Hi there, I’m Remy! Welcome to Veggiekins Blog, home to nourishing vegan + gluten-free recipes and tips to live your best balanced and holistic life. I’m a human on a mission to empower you to be well and be kind to your mind, body and soul with the healing power of plants.

meet remy

Some brands I’ve had the pleasure of working with…

@veggiekins