A quick and easy, high protein, vegan chocolate mousse made without protein powder! Only 6 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to make.
- In a food processor or blender, add all your ingredients.
- Pulse or blend until completely smooth (this shouldn’t take long).
- Taste your mousse to make sure it’s to your liking, and adjust sweetness if you need.
- Transfer to small bowls, and for best results, allow mixture to chill in the refrigerator for at least half an hour. You can skip the refrigeration, but it does allow for the texture to firm and thicken up just a little bit more.
- Top with additional chopped chocolate, or whipped cream and enjoy!
Make sure the tofu you’re using is silken tofu. Other varieties may work but are more difficult to blend to a complete smooth texture.
If using the Ripple Half & Half, consider starting with 2-3 tbsp of maple syrup first, as the Half & Half is a little sweet itself.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Category: Dessert, vegan,
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan, gluten free, high protein, vegan protein, chocolate mousse, chocolate, blender reipes