Easy tahini maple cookies that come together in 15 minutes or less. Vegan, gluten-free, oil free and refined sugar free. Mildly sweet and packed with healthy fats.
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, combine maple syrup, tahini and vanilla extract in a bowl. Whisk to combine until smooth.
- Sift in oat flour, baking powder and cinnamon if using and use a spatula to mix.
- Mix until a dough forms. It should be moist, not sticky, and easily rollable.
- Roll golf ball sized balls of dough and press down into cookie shapes for a softer result.
- Bake for approximately 10 min, keeping in mind the cookies will firm up after baking.
*This is a great recipe to sneak some adaptogen powders into! The maca
and mesquite add a really nice caramelly flavour and you get the added
health benefits as well, but you can certainly omit these ingredients.
*As always, taste to make sure the cookies are sweet enough for your preference.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: desserts
- Method: baking
Keywords: baking, vegan cookies, tahini cookies, tahini, healthy fats, vegan, oil free, gluten free, refined sugar free